Welcome to the TERENO Data Discovery Portal. With this portal you can find data, which is observed by TERENO observatories but also data from third parties. The Portal covers three typical different data search usecases and gives access to online application, which are developed for specific purposes:
- Searching for data with no a priori information what kind of data is available
- Advanced searching for data by search criteria the portal provides (like observed parameters, sensor types, intended applications, ...)
- Searching for data observed by a certain TERENO observatory
- Online applications displaying data from three different weather radar stations
- Online applications displaying automated interpolated soil water content data (SoilNet)
Accessing data by the first option is like a "Google Search" and can be done by typing a search string into the "Free Text Search" field above and clicking the "Search" button.
Advanced searching for data by predifined search criteria can be used within our "Map Search". Here you can search by temporal, spatial and thematic filters, but at this time only for data, which was observed by the Eifel-Rur and/or the German-Lowland Observatories.
All available data from each observatory in particular or from all four observatories together can be discovered with the first five image cards on the left by clicking on it.